A leading-edge research firm focused on digital transformation.
Subscriber Account active since
On , you almost always need to have an invite link to join a server. And, depending on the way the link is set up, it may expire 24 hours after creation. So you may have to move quickly if you receive a link.
The exception to the invite-link requirement is the list of servers you can join in the directory.
To join a server that doesn’t require an invite link, simply select the search icon in the left sidebar and select a server or search for one using a name or keyword.
1. Open Discord and log into your account, if needed.
2. Click the plus icon in the left sidebar.
3. Select “Join a server.”
4. Paste in the invite link and hit “Join.”
1. Open the Discord app on your phone and log in, if necessary.
2. Tap the three stacked lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Select the “+” sign in the server menu.
4. Tap “Join a server.”
5. Paste in the invite link and tap “Join.”
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.
Subscribe to Bellscord
By subscribing you agree to receive news and updates from Bellscord.